Application period for the summer semester: 1st October - 15th January
Application period for the winter semester: 1st April to 30th June
Late applications received during the application period, may be accepted upon consultation with the student administration, provided that there are still free places.
The last submission for the online application must be on the last day of the application period at the latest; the written documents must reach the ZFH for processing no later than four working days later.
- Create a user account.You will receive a login and password via e-mail.Begin with the actual application procedure.Please find a detailed manual here.
- Fill in the online application form. You will be guided to the different data fields step by step during the application procedure. The application process will last approx. 20 minutes. You can suspend and save the registration process at any time and continue subsequently again.
- Save and send off the final version of your online application once all mandatory fields display the "OK" status.
- Then print your online application and sign it.
- Together with all required and correspondingly certified application documents, send it by mail to the ZFH.
Zentralstelle für Fernstudien an Fachhochschulen
- Please find the precise checklist of all the documents required for this course here.
Please pay attention to the following points:
- Certificate of documents: The certificates required for certain documents must be obtained from official bodies (registry office, city council, association of municipalities). The certification must include: the attestation clause, date and signature of the attestor, stamp of the official seal.
- Mailing of documents: Please avoid using excessive packaging materials (elaborate application portfolios, folders, transparent sleeves etc.) because we are unable to send these back. Generally, it is not necessary to send the documents by registered mail and it is only useful, if you are sending a registered delivery letter with a return receipt (receipt by the ZFH, as an acknowledgement of receipt for you). However, this is not expensive but from our experience it does not guarantee that the letter will actually be with the recipient within one day.