Logistics - International Management & Consulting Certificate
Profile and content
The certificate programme Logistics – International Management & Consulting offers modules which can be studied individually in the various areas of logistics and furthermore focus on intercultural competence and management. The online format provides an opportunity for professionals to further their qualifications without leaving their work or home.
Logistics is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and offers many different career opportunities. The demand for logistics managers with an international background is increasing. Continuing education is playing an increasingly important role in the labour market.
In the certificate programme, you can select one or more modules each semester out of the following eight modules according to your personal or professional interests. In total, you may obtain a maximum of 45 ECTS in the certificate programme.
- General Management (5 ECTS, only offered in winter semesters)
- Intercultural Competence (7 ECTS, only offered in winter semesters)
- Extralogistics (11 ECTS, only offered in winter semesters)
- Law (6 ECTS, only offered in summer semesters)
- Project & Change Management (6 ECTS, only offered in summer semesters)
- Intralogistics (11 ECTS, only offered in summer semesters)
- Supply Chain Management (11 ECTS)
- Supply Chain Consulting (9 ECTS)
For admission, you must proof a completed first university degree from a university, university of applied sciences or university of cooperative education.
All applicants must hand in proof of English language proficiency on at least level C1 or higher according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
For applicants without a first university degree there is - under certain conditions - the possibility to get admission:
- they must be in possession of a university entrance qualification according to the legal provisions in Rhineland-Palatinate or
- a completed vocational training (with a grade of at least 2.5 in the German grading system) or
- a master craftsman's degree or equivalent degree
- and proof relevant professional work experience of at least three years after having obtained the higher education entrance qualification.
For the successful completion of each module a certificate is awarded from Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society, University of Applied Sciences. In case you later decide for the MBA programme Logistics – International Management & Consulting these modules can be recognised.
This certificate programme is also offered as an MBA programme.
- General Management: 1080€
- Intercultural Competence: 1280€
- Extralogistics: 1480€
- Law: 1080€
- Project & Change Management: 1080€
- Intralogistics: 1480€
- Supply Chain Management: 1480€
- Supply Chain Consulting: 1280€
You can find out about funding opportunities for continuing education in Germany here, such as tax deductibility or educational leave. The information is only available in German.
details and procedure
The certificate programme is taught online only. Study material is provided to the students and they are guided by their instructors via an e-learning platform. Furthermore, the e-learning platform offers opportunities for group study as well as for the purpose of exchanging information.
The teaching content is complemented by supporting online workshops and seminars.
Please note that some modules are only offered in either winter semesters or summer semesters.
The programme is offered by Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society, University of Applied Sciences, in cooperation with the Graduate School Rhein-Neckar and the zfh.
The programme director is Professor Dr. Sabine Scheckenbach.
For more information please visit the website of our partner - Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society, University of Applied Sciences.
Applications are usually possible and recommended for a start in winter semesters.
Application period: 1st April to 30th June
The courses will start in October.
If desired, applicants can also be admitted for summer semesters.
Application period: 1st October to 31st December
The courses will start in April.
questions concerning your application
+49 261 915 38-20
specific course advice
+49 621 5203-159
How does distance learning work?
Please note that this video is in German. It gives you an overview of the concept of distance learning in the zfh university network. Be inspired and learn more about the advantages of distance learning for your career.